Rugby is one of the fastest growing
sports in the world, currently we are working with a club in England who are
looking for a player and coach for the juniors as a combined role.
The club is based in the East of England and already has excellent facilities and a good base of youth & senior members. To help facilitate and keep working on the development the club is looking for enthousiastic rugby trainer/coach.
The position of Youth Development Officer (YDO) is a full time post with the following aims:
- To promote the game of Rugby Football in the area, local schools and in particular at the club.
- To develop and improve playing and coaching standards
- To increase and retain participation
In order to achieve these aims the successful candidate will work under the direction of the Director of Rugby. They will also be expected to:
· Work in local schools, colleges and the community ensuring that existing links are developed.
· Provide opportunities for new and existing coaches and referees to develop
· Actively seek opportunities to develop funding to support and help sustain the programme.
It is also expected that the person will be a player of a suitably high standard to play rugby at least to help the club progress within the league structure.
The post has a competitive salary, expenses, use of a club car and potential accommodation
A Full driving license will be essential for this role.
Google search courtesy for picture