The club boasts a thriving rugby environment also turning out multiple junior grades, women's and a veterans team.
- To supply evidence of a coaching/session plan completed previously
- EU passport, English speaking preferred
- Open minded rugby person with modern rugby ideas
- RFU level 3 or equivalent
- Proven Experience on UK Level 5, ideally higher or been active on a higher level.
- Seeking a challenge working with a young group of players and able to bring them the extra’s to play on the higher level
- Free accommodation, ideally travelling alone
- Transport (car)
- Monthly retainer of 1200-1300 euro
Please note that due to the high expected volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
All applicants MUST have a completed Rah Rah Rugby "Coach" profile including 2 references provided.
Image courtesy of Google